Following up on the previous post on the Wreathe GNU/Linux distribution:
- No Wreathe versions except Wreathe 5: Rain and Wreathe 7r2: Elegy are currently supported; users running other versions of Wreathe are advised to update to Wreathe 7r2: Elegy.
- Wreathe 5: Rain support will end 1 October 2016; users currently running Wreathe 5: Rain are advised to update to Wreathe 7r2: Elegy before that date.
- Wreathe 7r3: Elegiac is now being actively developed, and will be based on the Gentoo GNU/Linux distribution. Driver issues are currently blocking development (the OS crashes before boot completes when using the proprietary NVIDIA drivers).
Regarding the Futuramerlin Web site:
- A new design went live on 6 March 2016.
- User acceptance feedback indicates that the new design is suboptimal.
- The new design renders the Web site unusable in current versions of the Konqueror Web browser (the menu covers the page content).
Unfortunately, I do not know how to resolve those two issues without making the Web site harder to use on mobile computers.
- I may change some aspects of the design, or make it customisable, to increase user acceptance.
- I plan to add a publicly-accessible issue tracker to the Web site, or configure the existing login-only Mantis installation to allow search engines to index it.
- June 17, 2016 @ 15:34:54 [Current Revision] by Elliot Chandler
- June 17, 2016 @ 15:34:54 by Elliot Chandler