ELLIOT C. WALLACE
Current: 61 Taylor Road
Old Town, Maine 04468
Permanent: P. O. Box 121
Hull's Cove, Maine 04644-0121
Telephone: (207) 409-3736
- University of Maine. Honors College. Two years toward a bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Kroka Expeditions. Graduate of the Vermont Semester program, 2013. Winter and spring expedition, 700 miles by ski, canoe, rowing longboat, and bicycle, with training in primitive wilderness survival skills, historical and cultural studies, farm work, and plant studies.
- RELEVANT SKILLS
- Responsive Web design using semantic HTML5, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and Apache
- GNU/Linux server and desktop administration; Bash scripting
- WordPress theme development and administration
- EMPLOYMENT (501(c)(3) nonprofits in italics)
- Self-employed. Maintained gardens and yards; split and stacked firewood, summer – fall 2016
- Anaskimin (Turner, ME). Developed and administered WordPress site, fall 2015 – spring 2016
- Dawnland (Seal Harbor, ME). Helped customers in gift shop, summer 2015
- Self-employed. Maintained gardens and yards, 2014
- Acadia Youth Conservation Corps (Bar Harbor, ME). Constructed national park trails, 2012
- Friends of Hog Island (Bremen, ME). Volunteer: provided camp support and maintenance, 2012 – present
- Alpha Lambda Delta academic honor society.
- Maine Outstanding Student Award, University of Maine.
- National Merit Scholar.
- Available upon request.